Fecund chav warning: come and get him, ladies!

Reaction score
Terrifying linky here.
[He] has never paid a penny towards the upbringing of his children. Nor does he see them. Apparently it is 'too much of a hassle'.
Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result:
...bride-to-be Clare Bryant, 20, is convinced he has changed and says they plan to have two children together.

'Some people say he's a bad dad - and, as he doesn't see his children, for all I know he might be,' she said yesterday.

'But I think he'd be brilliant with our child.'
Personally, I think it's insane to see a 'man' do something over and over again and expect him to be different with you.

Still, it's not all bad. Romance isn't dead:
They first started dating in March when MacDonald bumped into her at Sunderland bus station and asked her out.

'He was drunk, but knew what he was doing, so I said 'yes',' she said.
All together now...ahhh.:LilLove:
Three days later the couple boarded a bus and headed to Middlesbrough for their first date.

'He didn't have any money after walking out on his trolley-collectiing job in January, so I got us lunch from Greggs (the bakers),' she added.
That's just...beautiful. *sniff*

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Seems to be that he is able to get his leg over, repeatedly, and without being held to account. So far, seven lasses haven't writ a thing on that there wall, and here comes number eight...

"Fecund chav" - what a beautiful language is English!

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
They first started dating in March when MacDonald bumped into her at Sunderland bus station and asked her out.

'He was drunk, but knew what he was doing, so I said 'yes',' she said.
I wondered if he was driving a bus at the time?

-Derek

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Ah....in that part of the world....don't they have the pill? Condoms?

Talk about some dumb girls.

suedenym

Registered
Reaction score
This whole story is horrifying....

'Some people say he's a bad dad - and, as he doesn't see his children, for all I know he might be,' she said yesterday.

And I'm sorry, but isn't not seeing his kids because it's too much of a hassle the very definition of bad dad?

Synonym

Registered
Reaction score
I have so many thoughts about this I don't know where to begin...deeply hidden assets come to mind when I look at his picture. He obviously isn't exactly bright, so there we go again-perhaps he's got really strong male phermones.

I like the term "fell pregnant". Obviously the women all "fell" under some sort of spell, but they don't sound very bright either. I'm thinking sterilization might not be a bad idea, when you get down to it. He doesn't care or want the children, so why not? Then he can get back to the fun parts without further pesky reproduction results.

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
This is what comes from paying worthless blokes £44 a week income support. If he was busy dumpster-diving or perhaps actually working, he might not have time to unzip his pants quite so often.

And how nice that he doesn't even have to look for a job.
The couple have since moved in together in a two bedroom council house in Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, and are applying for joint benefits of around £100 a week - leaving the taxpayer to pick up the £60,000 bill for his seven children.
Kinda makes you wonder who the stupid ones are, you know?

Fran

Slate grey mole person
Registered
Reaction score
This young woman must have the self-esteem of a dishcloth. I feel quite sorry for her, in a 'the naivety is amazing' kind of way. I'll look out for her in the newspapers in a few weeks, under the headline 'He's dumped me too.'

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
Sometimes the stars align and two people so deserving of each other, come together in that one perfect bond. It's just meant to be.

In the first photo, the dipshit's fly's halfway down.

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
I hear sterilization is pretty good at preventing pregnancy.

Ideally using a hacksaw.

This guy is beyond appalling. It's ok though, he's "changed". Panic over.

Reaction score
I'm still boggling at him finding one girl willing to have sex with him, let alone eight. I mean...what the hell's going on here? Are they blind?

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
That too.

Looker, he ain't.