All Things Middle Grade

Eldritch

Registered
Reaction score
In the graveyard, talking to the statues.
Ha ha ha. Love that kitten and the tennis ball. We have four cats here, so the fun never ends for us. One of them is terrified of any item of clothing left on the floor, but most especially socks. :Shrug:

Smish, yes your kitty cat is adorable. I was actually thinking that before you even asked.

sissybaby

Registered
Reaction score
Cats are absolutely the most wonderful creatures on the planet. Obnoxious as heck, but just can't live without them. I only have five at the moment.

jtrylch13

Has semi-colon; will use it!
Registered
Reaction score
I love my kitties, but my outside cat has taken to killing the adorable bunnies that are born under the pine tree every year. I think she got momma too, so no more bunnies. :(

Smish

Reads more than she writes.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Awww. There's a bobcat that roams around my place. He's gorgeous, especially when he runs. I've seen him twice. And since then, haven't seen the bunny wabbits that usually hop around in my back yard. :e2cry:

My cat stays inside. With the bobcats and coyotes and hawks, there's no way I'm letting her out.

Kitty Pryde

i luv you giant bear statue
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The Vaccination of Serenity Diddledeedee -- sounds like an intriguing hook :D

Smish

Reads more than she writes.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The Insubordination of Willow Loopdeeloo.

Yeah. I could work with that. :D

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The Desalination of Sarasota Schnozly — that title will go perfect with my MS about a girl who searches in vain for a shower after swimming in the ocean! The internet can be so useful sometimes. :D

jtrylch13

Has semi-colon; will use it!
Registered
Reaction score
The Noncommunication of Willow Schnozly

I got a better one first, but when I moved my pointer I accidently clicked for a new one. I like Eldritch's the best. Anything with Sunshine in the title!

mar quest

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks guys for encouraging me. I'm going to keep at it.

I love that video with the dancing boy. It was so inspiring. I've been showing it to everybody.

Morrell

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, middle grade friends, it's final now, so I can share... I've accepted an offer of representation from agent Kathleen Rushall for my middle grade novel. I'm so excited I can't think straight!

I won't tell you my title. You'll think it came from the random generator, and you will mock me. ; )