All Things Middle Grade

Smish

Reads more than she writes.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Smish - you find the most awesome cat pics!

Thanks, but I can't take credit. Usually, it's just a picture of my Chloe Cat, so she gets the credit. :e2cat:

And this one, Ol' Fashioned Girl found it for me for the AW Steampunk April Fool's theme. :D

wyntermoon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
threeseasagency.com
:waves:

Hey y'all! It's been forever since I've wandered back into kidlit but I missed the juice boxes and cookies. :D

Now, where are my MG Nonfiction peeps?

ylorraine

Registered
Reaction score
Looking for Agent

After suffering from publish-phobia for years I am finally brave enough to seek publication my MG books. I am looking for a reputable agent. Do you have any suggestions

Amarie

carpe libri
Registered
Reaction score
After suffering from publish-phobia for years I am finally brave enough to seek publication my MG books. I am looking for a reputable agent. Do you have any suggestions

Welcome! One way to get started is to go to querytracker.net. It's free to sign up. Once you do, you can go to the agent tab, then go to 'search for literary agents'. On the page that comes up is an option that says 'genre-search options'. If you pick 'Fiction - Middle Grade', a list of agents will come up.

It's also good to stick around AW. Once you get 50 posts, you can put your query letter up for critique in the Share Your Work section.

Kitty Pryde

i luv you giant bear statue
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
ROFL! So true! I wish I knew more people as rad as that kid.

MsJudy

Registered
Reaction score
I love when the girl on the right has to tweak her crack-creeping shorty-shorts. Caught on video...!

timp67

Guinea pig in the laboratory of God
Registered
Reaction score
I like to think all MG writers have a kid like that dancing somewhere inside. :)

Smish

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I like to think all MG writers have a kid like that dancing somewhere inside. :)

Totally! :D

I imagine that's what we all look like in the Party Dirigible. And in the Bouncy Castle, except we're, ya know, bouncing in there. :PartySmil

A kidlit gang meetup would be soooo much fun. Too bad we're spread out all over the world. :rolleyes:

Smish

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Great video! Those girls were trying so hard not to be interested, but couldn't stop watching.

And they're too school for cool... even though one of them is picking a wedgie and another one is wearing an animal on her head. :D

timp67

Guinea pig in the laboratory of God
Registered
Reaction score
This will not come as a surprise to anyone here, but SMISH IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST! :)

DavidBrett

Alas, poor Yorick, he fed me 'nanas
Registered
Reaction score
Website
davidbrettandrews.wordpress.com
Hey guys, long time! I'm currently working on this month's prompt - it's a monster and I'm personally loving it. Only problem is it's my first time ever writing steampunk, so please... be gentle when/if you read it :p

How's everyone been?

Smish

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This will not come as a surprise to anyone here, but SMISH IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST! :)

I feel the same way about you. :Hug2:

Hey guys, long time! I'm currently working on this month's prompt - it's a monster and I'm personally loving it. Only problem is it's my first time ever writing steampunk, so please... be gentle when/if you read it :p

How's everyone been?

Welcome back, Dave! :hi: