Stop taking your antihistamines

darkprincealain

Registered
Reaction score
Stop because it's fun to accidentally sneeze on your boss. This allergies thing has been going on far too long. It is time for the allergic to go on strike! :tongue

With apologies to GeorgeK.

Mudcat

Ba-chewy chomp
Registered
Reaction score
I have no allergies and also no boss but I do like a good sneeze so I am throwing my support behind this.

threedogpeople

This is my BEST side!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
threedogpeople.blogspot.com
I'm going to have to stop antihistamines for 2 weeks prior to my next allergist visit. I'm afraid that I am going to be miserable...

I'll probably sneeze on everyone and the itchy nose, eyes, inside of ears, throat, etc. will be URGH!!!!!

GeorgeK

ever seeking
Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to have to stop antihistamines for 2 weeks prior to my next allergist visit. I'm afraid that I am going to be miserable...

I'll probably sneeze on everyone and the itchy nose, eyes, inside of ears, throat, etc. will be URGH!!!!!

I suggest rescheduling it for 10 days after the first hard frost (good luck predicting that day) but before Jan 1st so that it is on this year's deductible, which around here is betweeen Thanksgiving and Christmas.

darkprincealain

Registered
Reaction score
Mint Jelly's last jam, tonight, at the beerhaus!

Aadams said "s'not funny" to me in a reppie. The snot jokes around this thread are getting thick.