Arthurian Legend

mlazzer

New kid, be gentle
Registered
Reaction score
The Netherlands -- not Holland, mind you!
I'm not sure if this is the correct sub-forum, but I think it comes closest. I'm writing a verse about a minor character that appears in Geoffrey of Monmouth (Hyrelgas, a Neustrian hero who avenges the death of Bedevere his uncle).

Now my question is, is there any magazine that might possibly something like this? I did a tentative Google search but nothing really came up, and Duotrope didn't help me out either. Any ideas?

angeliz2k

never mind the shorty
Registered
Reaction score
Commonwealth of Virginia--it's for lovers
Website
www.elizabethhuhn.com
I'm not sure if this is the correct sub-forum, but I think it comes closest. I'm writing a verse about a minor character that appears in Geoffrey of Monmouth (Hyrelgas, a Neustrian hero who avenges the death of Bedevere his uncle).

Now my question is, is there any magazine that might possibly something like this? I did a tentative Google search but nothing really came up, and Duotrope didn't help me out either. Any ideas?

I'm not sure what you need to know. I think you left out a verb.

Captain Scarf

Smart-casual Ninja
Registered
Reaction score
If you are looking for journals in which to publish your verse you might try looking up magazines in the Writers and Artists Yearbook. It's a publication which details publishers etc in Britain. I think they have a website you can use as well. I should be surprised if there were not a mafgazine in Britian dedicated to King Arthur and other folklore.