Comin' out of the Lurker Closet...

Jos

Needs Coffee.
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, people! Jos here.

My awesome CP pointed me to AW a few months back and I've been lurking ever since. I recently decided it was high time to get off my rumpus and start posting actively...you can't get feedback unless you give it, right?

Anyhow. A little about me: I live in Northern Virginia, boss developers around for a living, have been making stuff up in my head pretty much my whole life, and am a voracious reader - SciFi, Fantasy, Romance, Thrillers, and YA. I have a sarcastic streak about thirty feet thick and tend to get myself super twisted when I don't outline.

I'm currently working on a YA - the working title for my current WIP is Bulletproof. Think 'Nancy Drew' meets 'Scarface'. I am at the tail end of the outlining stage ATM, and looking forward to banging out chapter one.

Cheers!

- Jos

Jos

Needs Coffee.
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks! I promise you, if I don't finish this one, my CP is going to hurt me. Learning to outline first has been painful but worth it!

Jos

Needs Coffee.
Registered
Reaction score
Heeeeey! Ouchie! Big meanie.

LOL.

061127_dial-up_torture.gif

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

Ruth2

Tam, na Koncu Drevoreda
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the party! We used to live in N. Virginia back in the 80s when the furthest south the Metro went was Washington National. Been a while....

Ugawa

It's a catastrophic success!
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW

x

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Jos

Needs Coffee.
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the party! We used to live in N. Virginia back in the 80s when the furthest south the Metro went was Washington National. Been a while....

Where in TX are you trapped? I lived in Austin for 10 years and, as a matter of fact, just wrapped up a 2 year contract there. I LOVE that town. It's the only place other than DC that I'd ever live.