Federal deficit hits $1 trillion with 3 months left in fiscal year

Gretad08

Registered
Reaction score
Does anybody know if the administration has responded to this at all? I'm curious to hear how they'll blame someone else.

mscelina

Teh doommobile, drivin' rite by you
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Going shopping with Soccer Mom and Bubastes for fu
All I know is that the new drinking game involving the administration's spending has cost me a lot of money. *hic!* In more ways than one. *hic*

Oh well. At least I was drunk for it.

*hic!*

Gretad08

Registered
Reaction score
All I know is that the new drinking game involving the administration's spending has cost me a lot of money. *hic!* In more ways than one. *hic*

Oh well. At least I was drunk for it.

*hic!*

Share your new game with the rest of the class so at least we can spend the next 4 years blissfully unaware of what's going on around us.:e2drunk:

History_Chick

Registered
Reaction score
I saw this today and I thought OMG what is happening to us. I'm afraid.

Magdalen

Petulantly Penitent
Registered
Reaction score
Wowee! Reminds me of the time we were playing Monopoly and 1 brother had so much of our cash that we had to start using the money from "The Game of Life"

mscelina

Teh doommobile, drivin' rite by you
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Going shopping with Soccer Mom and Bubastes for fu
Share your new game with the rest of the class so at least we can spend the next 4 years blissfully unaware of what's going on around us.:e2drunk:

Well, a couple of months ago it was "take a drink every time the Obama administration spends a million dollars" but people were toppling over unconscious and getting alcohol poisoning. So now, it's take a drink every time the Obama administration spends a BILLION dollars and it's going better. After all, it's only what? Six shots an hour or so? Normal alcoholics like myself can handle that...

;)

Bird of Prey

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's of no consequence. We've printed far more money than we've actually had in gold or projected in GDP in years. Consider it an American cultural thing, like tulips in Holland or corruption in Haiti. It's something we just do: we pay no attention to the actual worth of printed money. We just print it.

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
That works out to what, $3,000 for every man, woman and child in America? For nine months service from FedGov? And that's only the OVERRUN?????

For damn sure, we're not getting our money's worth.

Everybody who can afford to go over $300 in debt every month, raise your hand.

ETA: Per BoP's statement... remember Weimar!

Last edited: