Hey guys

Grand_Maester

Registered
Reaction score
I'm new (obviously), just saying hello. I've written a decent amount (just in high school and whatnot), and I'd like to write a fantasy novel (who doesn't these days), which is why I'm here.
Just so you kind of get to know me, I just graduated from high school, college in the fall. I'm working as a "do whatever needs doing" guy over the summer. I like comedies, iced coffee, and long walks on the beach.
I've begun the first few chapters of my fantasy, but I gotta go now. Call me Grand for short.

ylrebmik

Registered
Reaction score
I'm new (obviously), just saying hello. I've written a decent amount (just in high school and whatnot), and I'd like to write a fantasy novel (who doesn't these days), which is why I'm here.
Just so you kind of get to know me, I just graduated from high school, college in the fall. I'm working as a "do whatever needs doing" guy over the summer. I like comedies, iced coffee, and long walks on the beach.
I've begun the first few chapters of my fantasy, but I gotta go now. Call me Grand for short.

Hello! :welcome:

I just graduated from high school and will be attending college in the fall. An wouldn't you know it... I'm writing a fantasy novel, too. haha. I wish I had beaches to walk on... I've never gotten the privledge, unless Lake Michigan counts :p

Ugawa

It's a catastrophic success!
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW

xx

J. Hali

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sovereignkind.com
Hi Grand, welcome. I'm new too. I am an author of erotic and paranormal romance. I live with four cats who are forever directing me! LOL But they're good about me being late for dinner.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popcorn?

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
5-2.gif

C.H. Valentino

Wording!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.chvalentino.com
Okay, can I call you Mr. Tater?

I really just want to call you that.

And then, this iced coffee thing needs to be flushed out. You can tell a lot about a man from his coffee.....

No pressure.

Oh, yeah, welcome.

CHV