AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Grace Morgan Literary Agency

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

Grace Morgan Literary Agency

Does anyone have any experience with Grace Morgan? I haven't been able to find much info on her. She seems old school which is fine with me if she is reputable. I sent her a query via snail mail, and she replied with a hand written note requesting a partial. Today, she called and asked me to send her a full.

I'm curious how you learned about this agent. I don't find her listed in agentquery, querytracker, P&E or Publisher's Marketplace.

ETA: She seems to represent Romance Writer Janet Chapman. That is all I've found.
    Last edited by Soccer Mom; 06-26-2009 at 11:13 PM.
    <clickety to see my books

Join us for the Absolute Write-in #AWritein

Marguerite Says...Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge

I also Twitter & Facebook

People think Iím disciplined. It is not discipline. It is devotion. There is a great difference ~Luciano Pavarotti

I found her agency on the Karen Fox List of Agents website. She is also listed as attending the RWA conference in July on the RWA site.

The only info I could find was an article saying she was attending a writer's convention in 2004.
    My Blog-Updated on 10/9/14 An Open Letter To Hasbro

Stop by the Weekend Progress Report to brag about your weekly writing accomplishments

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing

aka Sadistic Mistress Mi-chan M.R.J. Le Blanc's Avatar
    I'd ask for a list of sales and clients before signing anything. If she refuses, I'd seriously reconsider this agent.
    Follow me on my Blog
    I'm also on Facebook
    I have a Dragon Cave

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Here's a couple more of her clients: http://books.google.com/books?q=%22a...N&hl=en&tab=wp
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

I appreciate the feed back. I'm hoping no negative news is a good thing. She was very upfront and business-like on the phone. With the info on some of Grace Morgan's clients from CaoPaux, I feel better knowing she has a her foot in the industry. (Thanks CaoPaux. I didn't think of researching her name that way.) I'm only hesitating on sending my ms at this point, because I already have it at two reputable agencies that I'm still waiting to hear back from.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Activity peters out after '13. Anyone have recent contact?
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: