Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: The New and Improved "Purpose of This Board"

Hybrid View

Moderation in All Things AW Moderator Roger J Carlson's Avatar
    West Michigan

The New and Improved "Purpose of This Board"

The original Purpose of this Board included discussions about the nature of Christianity.

However, since the creation of the Comparative Religious Philosophy Discussion forum the purpose of the Christian Forum is that of the other "genre" forums:
    1. Discuss the problems and opportunities in writing for the Christian Market
    2. Act as a community of writers, in this case Christian* writers whether you write for the Christian market or not.
    Of course, that doesn't mean that people who don't consider themselves "Christian" are excluded. If you have a writing related question about Christians or Christianity, we'll be glad to help.

However, discussions on the nature or future of Christianity should be left for the Philosophy forum.

*Note: For the purposes of this board, we don’t try to narrowly define Christianity here. We are content to leave the defining and separating up to God (Matthew 25:31-32).
    Last edited by Roger J Carlson; 06-25-2009 at 05:08 PM.
    --Roger J. Carlson

If you've received spam from me, my apologies. My gmail contact list was stolen and they spoof me every couple of months. Nothing I can do, but if you get spam from roger.j.carlsonATgmailDOTCOM, just put the address in your block list. I still receive email there, but I don't send from that address anymore.