The AW Amazon Store
Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Trixy Lion Publishing

Trixy Lion Publishing

Thanks to the AW gang, I've learned about Mrs Giggles. Can anyone tell me about her Trixy Lion Publishing?

The "we make ur books hot!!!!" ad line, the "we want ur submission" and the "marketing PLNAS" haven't encouraged me to submit and Trixy & Co. aren't in any of my future plans...but curiosity has driven me to submit this thread.

Anybody?

It was a joke related to the failure of Triskelion Publishing. It was funny at the time.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    It's a joke. http://www.mrsgiggles.com/ebooks/tl/parody.html

What are you doing?
    The whole Trixy Lion Publishing thing is a parody of a terrible publisher started by well-meaning people who unfortunately have no idea what they are doing. Please don't tell me you seriously considered buying from or submitting something to this "company"!

Remember, your books deserve much more than to languish in the hands of inept start-up publishers. Do your homework carefully. There are many Trixy Lion Publishing clones out there!

Click here if you want to return to Trixy Lion Publishing.

Alternatively, do check out some great author resources here (links open in new window):

* Writers Beware!
    * How Publishing Really Works
    * Preditors & Editors
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: