The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Dalmatian Press, LLC / Piggy Toes Press

permaflounced

Dalmatian Press, LLC / Piggy Toes Press

Piggy Toes/Dalmation Press

Hi, is this the right place to check the status of a publisher(s)? I am trying to contact Piggy Toes press. I have a novelty PB that needs a novelty publisher. I tried emailing Dalmation and it bounced back.

practical experience, FTW cwgranny's Avatar
    According to their website, their main office is
    Main Office
    3101 Clairmont Road, Suite C
    Atlanta, Georgia 30329

You could try calling to see if they take submissions (I really am fairly sure they don't. Those kind of "super market" mass market books for kids almost never take submissions for text, though they take samples from illustrators, I believe. I know at least one illustrator who has worked for them and one author -- but the illustrator was contacted in response to samples sent and the author was as well, the work was done WORK FOR HIRE.)
    Phone: 404.214.4300

They definitely don't want to hear from authors via email since they aren't in any of the market guides and no publishing an editorial email address anywhere.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Has added a contact form to share ideas.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

Acquired by Bendon in Aug. '13. (PW article)
    ICAO
    ---------