Absolute Newbie!

AmyB

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all. I just wanted to drop in and stop my lurking. I have been reading through the forums for the past few days keeping quiet, learning a lot and enjoying my time here.

Just a little about me. I am in my 30's, have two children, and majored in English (tech. writing not creative) in college before I married and never finished my degree. I went back to college two years ago to get my BSN (Nursing) and hated it. I loved my classes, especially refreshing my writing and research skills but hated the idea of where it was heading. Less than a year ago we left Michigan for North Carolina following my husband's career. Now I can't continue with classes for a while (out of state tuition!!!) and am rethinking what I want to do. I have always wanted to write. Every night I go to sleep making up stories for myself in my own little dream world. Now I want to see if I can pick one and write a readable, enjoyable story.

So here I am, I find myself reading the forums and wanting to respond or ask questions but I figure I should at least introduce myself first.

Hello, Nice to meet you,

AmyB

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popcorn?