YA Blogroll

melanieconklin

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Annabelle!

I just checked out your blog -- good for you for reaching out to make connections! I always feel like a dog when I ask someone to follow me, but really, is there any other way to get the ball rolling?

You can check me out at:
www.melanieconklin.com
@MLConklin on twitter

Looking forward to reading you!

Sage

Supreme Guessinator
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to say no to this one, guys, sorry. The YA blogroll is current, and that's where this belongs.

AM_Ramos

Registered
Reaction score
Everywhere (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Toronto)
Website
www.instagram.com
Thanks Melanie :) Yes, I figured that reaching out is the best way to make connections. I was hesitant to post that thread at first, but this seems like a wonderful online community and these blog roll threads are awesome for creating relationships with other writers. I'm looking forward to reading your blog as well. :)

Hey Annabelle!

I just checked out your blog -- good for you for reaching out to make connections! I always feel like a dog when I ask someone to follow me, but really, is there any other way to get the ball rolling?

You can check me out at:
www.melanieconklin.com
@MLConklin on twitter

Looking forward to reading you!

Smiling Ted

Ah-HA!
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, gang-

My blog is The Sword That Nagged; mostly in support of my YA fantasy series, The Wrong Sword. (Coming out this week from Musa Publishing - all props to Mscelina.) Lots of historical, fantasy, and science fiction posts, plus the occasional recipe for medieval street food.

yayeahyeah

Registered
Reaction score
I blogged a book review. My first galley/advanced copy for review! :hooray:

Congratulations, Smiley - great review!

My blog is at www.yayeahyeah.com if anyone would like to take a look. I review and do various things there, but the focus is moving towards author interviews. The most recent include Liz Kessler and Jane Prowse, while over the next week or so I have one scheduled with the fabulous Elizabeth Wein and a guest post coming from the amazing Jon Mayhew.

yayeahyeah

Registered
Reaction score
I interviewed self-published author Scott Cramer, who posts here as ripple, yesterday.

I've also got an interview with Elizabeth Wein tomorrow. Really excited to get the chance to ask questions to the author of my favourite book so far this year, Code Name Verity!