YA Blogroll

Katallina

Registered
Reaction score
Website
kathyanncoleman.blogspot.com
So next week, two books I'm really excited about are coming out: Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs and Shut Out by Kody Keplinger. I can't seem to decide which I want to read first, but I think I have a solution...

Welcome to my first Book Wars poll. Let your voice be heard and cast your vote! The poll will close September 8th at 6:00 p.m. EST. Hopefully the books will have arrived from Chapters by then. :D

Last edited:

PhoebeNorth

Time Lord Victorious
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.phoebenorth.com
Hi all! It's been awhile since I was active here but thought this might be of interest. My friend Sean Wills (also an AWer) and I have started a blog specializing in YA sci-fi. We just launched today and have lots of yummy stuff coming up: rereads of the Animorphs books, reviews (in the first month, The Pearl Wars, Glow, Goliath, and Tankborn), plus other sundry sundries. We're located at http://www.intergalactic-academy.net. If it sounds like your kinda thing, feel free to follow us via RSS or Google Friend Connect, or on twitter at www.twitter.com/IntergalAcademy.

Katallina

Registered
Reaction score
Website
kathyanncoleman.blogspot.com
My review for The Truth About Forever. In short: I just couldn't connect with this book. It wasn't "terrible" by any stretch, but it wasn't for me, either.

I am far too ambitious for my own good tonight. My blog received two awards (thank you!)... Drop by to see them, learn seven random facts about me, and see who I've passed them along to. :)

Last edited:

Tracey N

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thewordsonpaper.blogspot.com
I'm working on a writerly auction to benefit relief work in areas all along the East Coast devastated by Hurricane Irene. Here's a brief description of it on my blog.

I'd LOVE to have all of you participate by either donating to the cause and/or bidding when the auction goes live. If you can spread the word, we'd appreciate it. The more people bid, the more we can help those in need!