• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Font Literary Agency (Ita O'Driscoll)

ChrryBlssmGrrl

Paranormal Princess
Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone had any dealings with this agency?
http://www.fontlitagency.com/

Haven't been able to locate a thread anywhere, but please direct my attention to it if I've overlooked something!

A few friends of mine got as far as submission stage with Font in the last year or two and said that they had had quick responses (within a day or two) from Ita to their initial query emails. I emailed Font with a query some weeks ago now and I've heard nothing so I was wondering if anyone had been in contact with them recently..

ChrryBlssmGrrl

Paranormal Princess
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks so much for that!

Queried Ita in May but still haven't heard anything - assuming at this stage she's probably not interested! :cry:

But life goes on!!

estrempler

Registered
Reaction score
Update:
Font Literary Agency has closed down according to their website, which now reads...

"Font Literary Agency is closing down after eight happy and successful years in business. To all our published writers, to all those who submitted their work and to the publishers, wholesalers, booksellers, PR companies, print and other media companies, journalists, overseas agencies, libraries, festivals, bookfairs, printers and IT companies with whom we worked, a big thank you.
Our reasons for closing the business are mostly (but not entirely) economic and certainly have nothing to do with any of YOU. We wish you all happy writing and every success in your publishing future."