The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Aardwolf Press

Aardwolf Press

I checked the index and it doesn't look like anyone has started a thread on these guys. Has anyone had experience with them?
    Bio/bibliography: Campbell Award Profile

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    If nothing else, they have an award-winning cover artist, and are able to get their books reviewed by major genre venues (and trade lists like Library Journal).
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Site hasn't been updated since '11, and nothing published since '05 ... anyone have recent contact?
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

Resumed publishing in '14.
    ICAO
    ---------