The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [Agency] Daniels Books LLC (Leslie Daniels)

[Agency] Daniels Books LLC (Leslie Daniels)

Has anyone worked with Leslie Daniels or have any querying experience to share?

Her agent query page: http://www.agentquery.com/agent.aspx?agentid=175

Many thanks.

"The point is not to take the world's opinion as a guiding star,
    but to go one's way in life and to work unfalteringly
    neither depressed by failure nor seduced by applause."
    -Gustav Mahler

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    I'm not finding any sales activity since 2005 (when she was still with Joy Harris). Anyone know of anything more recent?
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

aka Sadistic Mistress Mi-chan M.R.J. Le Blanc's Avatar
    According to this site (you have to scroll down to the list of writer workshop staff), in 2005 she became the fiction editor for The Green Mountains Review. Maybe the agency didn't work out? She's listed in the Fiction/Non-Fiction writer section, the Agent section and the Editor section. No mention of anything past 2005, the conference is scheduled for this August and all the google stuff I found were simply listings. I can't find anything regarding recent sales either.
    Follow me on my Blog
    I'm also on Facebook
    I have a Dragon Cave

Hmm. In other conference listings (e.g. this one) she still attends as an agent...but there're many agents who do advisory rounds at conferences with no recent sales.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

She's left the GMR to pursue authorship: http://www.lesliedaniels.com/ Safe to say she's no longer agenting, methinks.
    ICAO
    ---------