The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: The Bethel Agency (Lewis Chambers)

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

The Bethel Agency (Lewis Chambers)

Does anyone have any experience with Lewis Chambers of the Bethel Agency in New York?

aka Sadistic Mistress Mi-chan M.R.J. Le Blanc's Avatar
    No, but P&E lists the Bethel Agency as possibly being a talent agency as opposed to a literary one.
    Follow me on my Blog
    I'm also on Facebook
    I have a Dragon Cave

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Various bios list him as handling some literary properties, but he's primarily a talent/script agent.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Finally signed by an agency! NovelistInNYC's Avatar
    I've just signed with him, both as an author and an actor, and he's marvelous so far. I couldn't be happier.
    All for the Best: How Godspell Transferred from Stage to Screen. ETA: November 2011 via Bear Manor Media.

Agent, author, human.
    Quote Originally Posted by NovelistInNYC View Post
    I've just signed with him, both as an author and an actor, and he's marvelous so far. I couldn't be happier.
    Hi Novelist. Congrats...nine months later! Does he have a website? I'm not finding one...
    *opinions are my own*

Find more about me at:

My Website
    Twitter
    The Seymour Agency

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Nope, not yet. Here's a more recent bio, though.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Lewis Chambers?

Hi all. Anyone have recent information about Lewis Chambers at The Bethel Agency. He's a one man show mostly involved with the theater, but he says he does some literary stuff, too. All I can find online is a short thread here from 2009. He wants pages, so that's good, but if he wants to rep me, I'm not sure if I should agree without knowing his track record. My ms is a quirky, paranormalish thriller.

Well, I don't find him on QueryTracker (where I was hoping to find a list of his clients).

My only real advice is that if he offers to represent then you should ask about his track record and also to speak with his fellow clients.