AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Euro 1 Motion Picture & Literary Agency / Euro Literary Agency (Jane D. Vujic)

Working Author

Euro 1 Motion Picture & Literary Agency / Euro Literary Agency (Jane D. Vujic)

This agent has requested my complete ms. She operates Euro1 Literary Agency. I have done a google and P&E search on her. However, I did not find anything negative. Does anyone have further information on this agent or her agency?

Please help. Your feedback is very important to me.

Thanks,
    Teena

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    I'm afraid I wasn't particularly impressed by their website. Try getting more info on their (living) clients and see if you can find their books on shelves (rather than just "available at Amazon").

http://www.euro1agency.netfirms.com/...ent%20list.htm
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Writer Beware Goddess Absolute Sage victoriastrauss's Avatar
    This agency has nonstandard contract terms, which include a 20% across the board commission and charging travel expense and "economic or financial advice" back to the client, whatever that means. I can't discover any book sales outside the Balkans.

- Victoria

in a van down by the river eldragon's Avatar

Red face

I sent a query for my husband's novel, which is about the Bosnian war and a Serbian soldier. Since Serbian is his first language, and Vujic is a Serbian name, she might be interested.

Thanks for the heads up.
    Pam

in a van down by the river eldragon's Avatar
    A brief update on my end with this agent.

She has offices in Florida, but her emails are mostly written in Serbian.

She wants hard copies of both my book and my husband's. She really wanted both in Serbian ......but they are in English.

I'm working on so many other dreadful things this week, our books are on a serious backburner.

Maybe next week.
    Pam

Working Author

Rel Jane D. Vujic

I sincerely appreciate everyone's feedback.

Thanks,
    Teena