The AW Amazon Store
Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Northwest Literary Agency (Alice Volpe)

practical experience, FTW rebobinar's Avatar

Northwest Literary Agency (Alice Volpe)

This isn't really a background check question, but I'm wondering if any of you have had experience querying Alice Volpe with the Northwest Literary Agency? She's had time in NYC and now works out of the Seattle area and reps J.A. Jance, among others.

She's had my full since October, and I'm wondering if I should wait a while more, or ask her what she thinks, or assume it's a pass? She asked for a 6 week exclusive, which I was fine with, and at the end of that it was right about Christmas time and she said she was still reading, and that she reads pretty slowly and carefully.

Anyway, I don't want to shoot myself in the foot by nudging too soon, but at the same time can't quite put it to rest in my mind.

Any experience on timelines?

Thanks! Robin

practical experience, FTW
    You've given it plenty of time. She might actually appreciate a gentle nudge.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    I'm not finding any activity after '10 or so. Anyone have recent contact with her?
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: