Have You Updated Your Blog Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

julzperri

Caffeine & trying not to scream.
Registered
Reaction score
Free Printable!

Hi all! Today on Fish and Frivolity I've written a post on how to create characters with depth. In this post I've included links to THREE free printables to help create character depth! Hope you all get heaps of use from them!

JP xx

Gilroy Cullen

Handsome servant of a redhead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
swordsvspens.blogspot.com
Trying an experiment with my blog these days. The past year's posts have felt more like a professor or lecturer than a writer. So With the latest post (on Feb 18) I've played a little with style. I've taken a more creative tact. Any comments regarding the change is welcome.

http://swordsvspens.blogspot.com/2012/02/vault-of-saved-concepts.html

This links to the most recent blog post.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Hi all, I have a fabulous interview up today with AW's own Regan Summers, where she talks about her new book and her current FBI watch list status. ;) Check it out if you get a minute. :)

Here's the post.

Ginosion

Registered
Reaction score
This week's episode of The Walking Dead showcases some of the stupidest decisions the characters have ever made. Does Walking Dead redeem itself or is this the episode of season two everyone should ignore? Find out here: Who Knew Hershel Was Such A Badass

julzperri

Caffeine & trying not to scream.
Registered
Reaction score
Today on my blog? My ideal writing space! Head on over and check it out, I've singled out the best items to use to 'get in the zone' for renters that can't just change up the house they're in.

Leave a comment and I promise to head on over to your blog & do the same :)

Status
Not open for further replies.