Status
Not open for further replies.

The Urban Spaceman

Existential quandary
Registered
Reaction score
Website
theurbanspaceman.net
I hope some of you are seeing a modest boost in traffic. I've been working on tweeting links for every post. Not completely consistent yet, but I'm working on it.

Nope. Looking back at my site referrals, I don't think I've ever gotten more than one or two referrals from this thread in total. I do get referrals from AW in general, but it's more people clicking my signature link. Then again, I only very occasionally post my stuff in this thread; partially because of the lack of referrals, partially because it's one more thing to remember to do, and I generally don't remember.

I don't know whether that's because people have no interest in reading flash fiction, or whether this thread is occupied more by posters than readers.

*shrug*

NateSean

Vulcan/Time Lord Hybrid
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know whether that's because people have no interest in reading flash fiction, or whether this thread is occupied more by posters than readers.
*shrug*

I just keep writing because every now and again, someone will go through a ton of posts. Sometimes that small bit of readership is what the doctor ordered.

ap123

Twitching
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, another healthcare/political post. But here's the thing about politics, it's personal, and real human beings are harmed in the making of these laws, policies, and executive orders. As my already medically complex child is losing her vision, I get to listen to citizens and policy makers who believe those with pre-existing conditions should just hurry up and die. Quietly.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Yes I have. I wrote about my upcoming BRUSSELS NOVEL WRITING EXPERIMENT. In two days I will be heading to Brussels for one week. While I'm there, I hope to write at least ONE NOVEL. I'm doing this in lieu of attending the 2017 72hr Muskoka novel writing marathon. I'm giving myself a week where I usually write my novels in 2 days...because I'm also taking in Brussels and Bruges while I'm there. I wrote today about the anxiety and fear I am experiencing over the upcoming journey.

https://ktcraig.com/2017/05/04/the-brussels-novel-writing-experiment/

Shara

Fix it in the Rewrite
Registered
Reaction score
New blog post up, first in a while, about my reaction to people who assume that because I'm not a full time writer I do it 'for fun'.

Status
Not open for further replies.