Status
Not open for further replies.

ynoirb

Mmm. Unexplained bacon.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.brionywilliamson.wordpress.com
I updated yesterday, and I'll be writing the next one tomorrow since I'll be out on Sunday.

(I write wildly inaccurate recaps of episodes of Murder She Wrote because it seemed like a good idea at the time. I have four seasons to go)

AnneGlynn

If you don't try, you can't fail
Registered
Reaction score
Website
anneglynn.com
This is what happens when you just don't have it in you to write a blog this week: here. And, yes, it involves dinosaur erotica. As you would expect.

Pearl

Registered
Reaction score
In my latest post, I talk about how the YA series "The Last Vampire" by Christopher Pike, influenced my writing and how I wrote about vampires. I also take the time to acknowledge that the books probably weren't that great.

http://wp.me/p2q6dm-nu

NateSean

Vulcan/Time Lord Hybrid
Registered
Reaction score
*Squeezes the cord for a long time. Then lets it go.*

Breakfast On Pluto a Song Title Story challenge.

A Dolly For Sue What was the dolly doing on the Island of Misfit Toys? And what happens when this writer tries to get his speculative fiction proofread.

Cliches Are Like Bones Also, how is Temperance Brennan still alive? I'm all for strong and independent women who aren't afraid to get their arms dirty, but if Kathy Reich keeps spending her one coincidence per book on someone (usually a man) saving Tempe from the jaws of death at the last second, her middle finger to the Bechdel test is going to get worn out.

The Skeptic Party I've been watching a lot of James Randi videos all of a sudden. I got a "what if" bug and this was the result.

cmhbob

Did...did I do that?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bobmuellerwriter.com
I hope some of you are seeing a modest boost in traffic. I've been working on tweeting links for every post. Not completely consistent yet, but I'm working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.