Have You Updated Your Blog Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruuzart

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
Today I have written a review of Naruto the anime/manga. Naruto holds a special place in my heart, as I grew up with it.
It has recently ended, so I wished to write out my thoughts on it.
Hope you guys like.
From
Ru

Ruuzart

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
I have written an another Writing Prompt, this time focused on the aspect of an intruder on a person's daily life.
Hope everyone enjoys, you can read it here.
From
Ru

NateSean

Vulcan/Time Lord Hybrid
Registered
Reaction score
Penn may be good friends with Clay Aiken now. I wrote my comments about the conversation with Clay Aiken depicted in the book and, strangely, it doesn't change the viewpoints I've written about here. In a few years, maybe I'll be friends with Clay Aiken, too, but I highly doubt it. So if your feathers get ruffled by my negating the value of your Clay Aiken shrine, you may not want to read this.

https://nathanielleseancrawford.com...e-idol-contestants-and-first-place-magicians/

Ruuzart

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,
Done another update today, this time doing Outreach. Which is going out and trying to help homeless people, get into house and on their feet.
You can view the post here.

foxesfairytales

Registered
Reaction score
There's some really interesting links here!

I posted a review of Binti by Nnedi Okorafor, here -- it's a fab short story, you should read it. I also managed to write up and schedule two more reviews, so not a bad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.