Not open for further replies.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Yes. I wrote about Gord Downie, of Tragically Hip. They announced today that he has terminal brain cancer. I love him so much. He's one of Canada's greatest living poets.

The Stoopidist

Registered
Reaction score
I always have trouble finding the Have You Updated Your Blog sub forum. Not that my blog has anything to do with that, should you wonder. Today, my partner took over my weekly blog to write about rejection and what happened when he met Ray Bradbury: 100 kicks in the head.

After reading your most recent post I scrolled down...I used to have a Barbie Dream House when I was a kid. I haven't thought about that in years. I probably should've hung on to it.

AnneGlynn

If you don't try, you can't fail
Registered
Reaction score
Website
anneglynn.com
I wrote about Getting my house in order, but it wasn't so much my house as it was a recently discovered 1978 Barbie DreamHouse. Which doesn't belong in a writing blog at all, does it? Lately, most of the posts I write aren't so much about writing, at all. Since it takes me FOREVER to write a novella, much less a novel, I sometimes find myself adrift.

Once!

Still confused by shoelaces
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.will-once.com
I've just started a distance learning course on creative writing. I thought it would be fun and possibly useful for others thinking about something similar to post my assignments. So here's the first one. The brief was to write about a woman called Angela on her first day at a new job.

And, seeing as it's me, I couldn't resist going a little off piste.

https://willonce.wordpress.com/2016/05/27/angela/

Status
Not open for further replies.