Have You Updated Your Blog Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinosaur55

Jedi Knight
Registered
Reaction score
How odd. I forgot to mention what my blog was about last post. It's a guide for writing targeted mostly towards teenagers, but with a lot of general things as well. Today I posted about the difference between children's and ya fiction.

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I updated my blog. It's in my signature.
By the way, I was just curious about one thing. I know you should try to update your blog once a day/week, but have you guys ever withheld a blog post? When I have two posts that I can make in one day, I save one for later. Has anyone else done something like that?

Sure thing. All the time. I have a couple blog posts "in development" waiting for me to finish them.

I've got a thing about Beyonce. She's really starting to get on my nerves because every breath I take and every move I make I can't get away from all the Beyonce "news" all the time.

Beyonce is like that egotistical friend who is always talking about themselves until they stop, take a breath and say, "Well, enough about me. What do you think about me?"

:e2tomato:

Dinosaur55

Jedi Knight
Registered
Reaction score
I'm currently doing a section regarding scams and such for my blog 'The Teenager's Guide to the (Publishing) Galaxy'. Part one was published today.

Status
Not open for further replies.