Have You Updated Your Blog Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheaBlowsKisses

steaming up the e-readers
Registered
Reaction score
I updated two days ago, but then I got busy with another project that had an actual deadline. One of my artist friend's was having the artist's equivalent of writer's block, so he knocked out a quick sketch of the female MC of my WIP. He's a talented guy, so even if you don't want to check me out, you should check him out! Without a Care in the World

Tepelus

And so...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keskedgell.blogspot.com
I bring to you for my 18th random song of the week a diddy by Ozzy. For the month of October I'll be posting music with a Halloween theme, so stop by every Sunday to check out what's new, and maybe I'll have other interesting things to blog about, perhaps spooks and goblins related? Maybe some of it. :D

GeekTells

Tick tock...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.geektells.com
I posted about what TV shows I like and what I'm currently reading. Probably not the best topic for an indie writer, but I see others doing it, so why not?

To me, it's a good way to connect with your readers, and it could even bring you more if fans of a show come across your post and find what you say interesting.

Related: I enjoyed your post.

Pearl

Registered
Reaction score
To me, it's a good way to connect with your readers, and it could even bring you more if fans of a show come across your post and find what you say interesting.

Related: I enjoyed your post.

Oh, thanks!

And thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.