Not open for further replies.

Drachen Jager

Professor of applied misanthropy
Registered
Reaction score
Abandoned theme parks

Faded-dreams-April-2011-Abandoned-amusement-park-Nara-Dreamland.jpg

http://brassbolts.blogspot.ca/2012/03/inspiration-abandoned-theme-parks.html

I may do more posts on this topic. The photos are really awesome.

pyrosama

Pyrosama
Registered
Reaction score
Website
matrix-hole.blogspot.com
Updated :) Equating finishing a novel to buying a new car:

http://emotionalnovel.blogspot.com

Hi randi. I tried to post a comment on your blog and got an error. Here's the message I got:

bX-tm5jc4
Additional information

blogID: 8129304324222395074
host: www.blogger.com
postID: 6033252363210882640
uri: /comment-iframe.do
This information will help us to track down your specific problem and fix it! We apologize for the inconvenience.

Find help

See if anyone else is having the same problem: Search the Blogger Help Group for bX-tm5jc4
If you don't get any results for that search, you can start a new topic. Please make sure to mention bX-tm5jc4 in your message.

Emptyeye

Registered
Reaction score
I posted about finishing up the first generation in Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom, an old Genesis RPG. Here! Or start at the beginning of my journey.

Anjasa

Fantasy Smut? Yes please!
Registered
Reaction score
Posts on Femmedia this week:

Guest Post: Male Emotions in the Media Why are stereotypes perpetrated in the mass media? Why do the Hollywood-type movies tend to portray the same type of “male” characters? Is it really what people think, or is it because it is what they are made to think or believe? Guest post on Femmedia by Jess C Scott.

Single Story Beauty This reflects the single story we have of physical attractiveness and doesn’t fulfill our desire for variety. But I feel the solution to this isn’t to insult those who present this story, but rather encourage them to be more creative and open to differences in body types and personality tropes. To support companies when they make decisions that give a variety of options for males and females to alter their body shape or type, and to explore a broader range of complexion and facial features to be more racially inclusive.

Don Draper’s Alcoholism Don Draper is an alcoholic. No, not just in season 4 when it’s portrayed as a negative thing – he’s always been an alcoholic. He has – conservative estimate that he told his doctor – 5 drinks a day on average, but he’s almost always drinking hard liquor.

Blog Roundup

I also guest posted on Ms Behaved about Relationships and the Success and Beauty myths in heterosexual relationships And our friends don’t make it easy on us to make these decisions. While we all logically know that people can love without success and beauty, we have a tendency to disbelieve people who tell us otherwise. A man might expect a wink and a nudge when he says he loves his beautiful girlfriend for her personality, or a woman a knowing smile when she says her unattractive lover’s money doesn’t matter to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.