Website
writersinprogresswip.blogspot.com

Jonathan Dalar

Science fiction, horror and fantasy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jonathandalar.blogspot.com
Yesterday on the blog I discussed horror, and more specifically psychological horror and the horror which arises from the human soul. This post was triggered by reading HORNS, by Joe Hill - a book he awesomely signed and sent to me for a little translation work I helped him with. Great author, by the way, and really cool guy. Certainly carries on the family tradition well.

Horror at the Core of the Human Soul

Enjoy!

Kathleen42

crushing on fictional characters
Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys. I posted these on the YA Blogroll but thought the interview about cover design might be of interest to others.

One is the Hemlock cover reveal over at the awesome YA Highway.

Then, over on my blog, I interviewed the art director behind the cover about the process the cover went through and her thoughts on cover design in general.

plaidearthworm

Rock and Squiggle
Registered
Reaction score
I started my new blog, Pure Geek, on Saturday! It is updated every day with geeky and nerdy holidays, plus a weekly article. This week includes National Techie Day and Monty Python Day!

Drachen Jager

Professor of applied misanthropy
Registered
Reaction score
Not a long blog post today. I just put up a fan-film I found recently that I thought was awesome. If you're into werewolves and Greek mythology you should check it out (link in my sig).

Status
Not open for further replies.