AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [Publisher] Authors OnLine Ltd.

practical experience, FTW

[Publisher] Authors OnLine Ltd.

I am looking at various POD at the moment and Authors Online ticks a lot of boxes for me.

Has anyone used them? Are they reliable, ie do they do what they say they do (get book on Amazon.co.uk, get book on Amazon.com, royalties statements on time etc)?

I've searched the forum but due to the un-original name of the company, many threads have come up when I searched for "authors online" and going through them was a bit daunting
    Book reviews - all types of books except trash like celebrities biographies.

practical experience, FTW MickRooney's Avatar
    NatJM,

I've generally heard very positive comments from authors on my site about this POD publisher. They have been around some time, 10+ yrs and were one of the first to use digital print on demand. Some small uk presses have also used them solely for their book print service. I know June Austin speaks very highly of them on her site and she has had some pretty reasonable success getting her books to high street stores with their help.

see,

http://juneaustin.blogspot.com

for her experiences with this POD publisher.

practical experience, FTW
    Hey Mick
    Thanks for your feedback, it is very much appreciated - and reassuring!

I've found an article about self publishing and POD on June's website so I am reading it now, thanks for the link.
    Book reviews - all types of books except trash like celebrities biographies.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Closed Nov '14. MickRooney's coverage: http://www.theindependentpublishingm...e-trading.html
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: