• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Ophelia House Publishing, Inc.

frandavea

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about this publisher out of Colorado? The website doesn't give much info...no previous publications, no genre preferances. Apparently, they started up in 2008. Perhaps they haven't updated their site, but I would think there'd be a book out there by now.

frandavea

Registered
Reaction score
I can only find one book published, by a Rebecca Burgess. Adding link to their site: http://www.opheliahouse.com/

Checked it out on Amazon. 3 reviews, all with five star ratings. However, one of those reviews is by R. Taylor. Hmmm...I wonder it it is Rebecca Taylor, who runs Ophelia and states the book was recommended to her by a friend.

Or maybe it's just the conspiracy theorist in me.

M.R.J. Le Blanc

aka Sadistic Mistress Mi-chan
Registered
Reaction score
Amazon reviews mean little to me. Anyone can leave them. But if this is the only book they have out, I'd avoid.

Giant Baby

Oh, the humanity.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Checked it out on Amazon. 3 reviews, all with five star ratings. However, one of those reviews is by R. Taylor. Hmmm...I wonder it it is Rebecca Taylor, who runs Ophelia and states the book was recommended to her by a friend.

Or maybe it's just the conspiracy theorist in me.

I don't know two of those Amazon reviewers (although I believe one of them also knows the author in a writing capacity), but I can vouch for the review submitted by "Mags," as that's me. I stand by it. She's a writing friend, so I was thrilled (and relieved) to discover that Rebecca is a very good writer who's written a very good book.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Still only the one book published.