Long Time Reader, Infrequent Poster . . . Ha ha

skunkmelon

Randomly curious
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferponce.com
I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Jen and I write romance and have dabbled with the notion of writing horror (sometimes romance and horror are strikingly similar!) I read voraciously and enjoy most books. I really like your website, which I found after researching PublishAmerica for a friend of mine . . . who didn't take my advice nor yours and is now a PA author.
I'm especially interested in the sharing of ideas and fresh, impartial reads of my work. I went through three years of the FA writer's course in Omaha and so I know the pain and agony of sharing your work with strangers. I survived and sometimes (sometimes!) wish I could go back to those classes and share more of my work.
I also enjoy reading and giving my opinion of WIP because it's a good feeling to be involved in the process of writing from a different angle and to know you might have helped someone get published.
I don't post a lot because I have three boys and not only do they demand a lot of time and energy, the middle one has the voice of a professional opera singer which often turns my mind to cottage cheese.

Thanks for listening and good luck to everyone with his or her writing dreams.

Jen

CDaniel

Writing for the brand
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Welcome back Jen:welcome:

Mumut

Well begun is half done...
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. I share your ideas about sharing. Reading the work of others is very instructive.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to AW, Jen! :)

vixey