AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Miller Bowers Griffin Literary Management (formerly The Miller Agency)

Miller Bowers Griffin Literary Management (formerly The Miller Agency)

I've searched here and the index and can't find any reference to this agency.
    Has anyone had any dealings with this agency?

The principle agents appear to be Angela Miller and Joan Ward. I found them on P&E but no info. Here is the AgentQuery page for Ms. Ward:
    http://www.agentquery.com/agent.aspx?agentid=392

I tried the website listed, but it is inactive. I tried to query by email, but it was returned as undeliverable.

Just wondering if I should bother with the effort of sending a snail mail query.

Any help is appreciated.

"The point is not to take the world's opinion as a guiding star,
    but to go one's way in life and to work unfalteringly
    neither depressed by failure nor seduced by applause."
    -Gustav Mahler

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Hmm. Jennifer Griffin and Sharon Bowers are the agents reporting sales on PM (most recent on Mar 30 to Running Press). I'm not finding anything for Ward, and the last reported sale for Miller was Feb '07.

Here's Ms. Griffin's AQ page. I don't find one for Bowers.
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Has a website now, in the minimalist vein: http://www.milleragency.net/index.html

A PW article on Ms. Miller from Apr '10: http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/b...la-miller.html

Ms. Ward's AQ page has been updated to specify she's closed to queries.
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

Is now Miller Bowers Griffin Literary Management, no website (domain mbgliterary.com for email only).
    ICAO
    ---------