Atlanta area SF/F? Come on out and see us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

badducky

No Time For Chitchat, Kemosabe.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jmmcdermott.blogspot.com
Mods, sorry in advance, as I will be posting this info in a couple different forums. Just want to make sure the word spreads to the folks who might want to see it.

Outlantacon (www.Outlantacon.org) is a GLBT-themed SF/F Con in North Atlanta, May 1-3.

I'll be there, so don't think you have to be GLBT to show up and have fun!

I'm posting this not as self-promotion, but as Con promotion. Eugie Foster'll be there, too, and quite a few other fine, talented folks.

Tburger

Wahoowa
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tcmccarthy.com
I thought you lived in TX??!!?!?! I live about three hours from Atlanta, but not sure if I can make it yet (I have three kids under the age of 6). If I do, I'll look out for you!

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
I''m now about an hour north of Atlanta, but I lived most my life in and around Atlanta. I see the Con is right off I285 and Buford Highway, right near Spaghetti Junction. I recall in the late '70's when all the business signs in that area were in English (now they're Korean, Spanish, Chinese, who-knows-what). In fact, across from the K-mart (if that's still there) just north of I285 was the very first Home Depot store.

I may have to stop in for Saturday. Will you have copies of your book? Will there be a specific time for booksignings? I've not seen it in the bookstores, I'll definitely have to buy a copy and get you to sign it in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.