Foodie blogs?

articshark

shoes are like crack
Registered
Reaction score
I am half Korean. I love Korean food. I like making it. I like eating it. So here you go. lol There are so many good Korean blogs out. My favorite went off the air a few years back but the one I linked is pretty good too.

My Korean Kitchen

I have also decided to post up weekly recipes in my blog. Cause, umm, again. I like to eat, I like to cook and I like to write. So there.

Also, Mark's Daily Apple isn't a foodie blog per se but he does post up weekly primal/paleo-ish recipes as well which works for low carbers on the forum.

Penny Paper

Small-Time Comic Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thebuddysystem.smackjeeves.com
The Food Life

http://phillyfoodie85.wordpress.com/

My food blog is "Take Back the Kitchen." I haven't been able to update it, but I will soon. The blog touches on food history and from-scratch recipes. I plan on expanding it to posts about the best places to eat, some food-centric creative writing, and my two years in Job Corps as a culinary arts student.

Last edited:

Myrealana

I aim to misbehave
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.badfoodie.com
I've just started a food blog with friends:
http://www.badfoodie.com/

We will be doing restaurant reviews, recipes, and cooking tips.

We call it Bad Foodie because we all love good food, and enjoy cooking, but we just can't get up the proper food-snobbery up to be true "Foodies." You know, the ones who think anyone who uses bottled garlic or canned chicken broth shouldn't be allowed in a kitchen, or that you can taste the difference between sea salt and kosher salt in your soup.

Ari Meermans

MacAllister's Official Minion & Greeter
Registered
Reaction score
A newly discovered blog/recipe site I really, really like: Damn Delicious. I'm working my way through some of the more amazing recipes. The Bang Bang Shrimp is ZOMG and one of my very favorites so far. just sayin'.

Ari Meermans

MacAllister's Official Minion & Greeter
Registered
Reaction score
If you like Mediterranean/Middle Eastern food like I like Mediterranean/Middle Eastern food, you might want to check out Amira's Pantry. Site Warning: The blog features sweets in a big way*. Gee Golly, Miss Molly, though, I've enjoyed every recipe I've tried from that site from appetizers (Cheese Fatayer) to one-dish meals (Spicy Shrimp with Wild Rice).

*(Today's feature is easy homemade biscotti for those who've wanted to make their own but haven't yet. And her baklava recipe is a lot LESS involved than the one I've used since the 70s but it's every bit as good. Oh, oh, and do check out the recipe for the mini pecan pies in phyllo cups).