superdooper newbie

gitcheygoo

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all. My name is Kelly. I am a writer/storyteller from Australia who has just relocated to Germany. I am terribly new at this computer stuff, and besides myspace and facebook, this is the first time i have posted anything. I have been quite lonely here the past three months so the computer is becoming my best friend. I am married,(3 years yesterday) and have a two year old son. My writing background is generally faerie stories and children stories. I have just started to send my manuscripts off... are you meant to actually count the number of rejections you have received?? haha. I have been a children's entertainer The Magical Faerie Crystall for the past 12 years, and also take childrens photo's where i turn them into enchanted images of... you guessed it... faeries. It was becoming quite succesful, and then i moved! My things arrive from home next week, so hopefully i can start again here. Am also into all things from the 50's...painting,dance (rock, belly) and reading. I cannot survive without a book on the go. Hope i have not bored ya'll to tears.Thanks for having me here
kel

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Super-Dooper. Is there a uniform that comes with that title?

Richard

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Natalie

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Kel,

I love fairy things too. My husband just bought me this lamp off of craigslist and it's a fairy and it's huge. I love it! I know that you'll find lots of friends here!

_Rick_

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Kel,

I love fairy things too. My husband just bought me this lamp off of craigslist and it's a fairy and it's huge. I love it! I know that you'll find lots of friends here!

Welcome Kel! I'm brand new here too as of tonight. :)

That reminds me... I need to find some paint for that lamp...

Little Bird

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, Gitchey! :welcome:

Somehow three of my novels, including one in progress, have ended up featuring fairies as major players. It's never part of my plan. The pesky things just keep appearing . . . and sticking around.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popcorn?

Snowstorm

Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Kel and best wishes on restarting your faerie work. AW will go a long way to ridding you of loneliness. See you 'round the boards.

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to AW, Kelly! :)

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, Kelly.

Hopefully we can make you feel less lonely. We're like a big family here.

Indus

Chocolate Milk mmm.
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Kelly!
I recently moved to Germany as well! What part did you move to?
Be warned: This site is highly addictive and I find myself spending more and more time on here than on my darn writing lol. But seriously. Tons of information to help :D

poisonshift

Resident Zombie Hunter
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.uzdb.forummotion.net
WELCOME!!!
Feel free to drop by the SYW (share your work) section of the forum and post something you would like to share. Its always nice to have someone to read your work and give you feedback too!

gitcheygoo

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Kel,

love fairy things too. My husband just bought me this lamp off of craigslist and it's a fairy and it's huge.I I love it! I know that you'll find lots of friends here!
Was she a white lady? I had one i loved too, but sold it before the shift... was worried it would break in storage or on the move... thought better off being loved by someone else ;( But when i am a famous children's author illustrator... i will buy 10 more haha!! Love yout choice of avatars too. I think we will like this place.

gitcheygoo

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, Gitchey! :welcome:

Somehow three of my novels, including one in progress, have ended up featuring fairies as major players. It's never part of my plan. The pesky things just keep appearing . . . and sticking around.

I find they tend to pop in when you need them! thanks for the welcome

gitcheygoo

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Kelly!
I recently moved to Germany as well! What part did you move to?
:D

I am in a dingy place called Rheincastle in Koln at the moment. I move to Langenfeld on wed. Yay, There is shops there!! I can buy a coffee!!
Thanks for the welcome, am looking forward to being a part of all this.