• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Creative Book Publishing

Gillhoughly

Grumpy writer and editor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Getting blitzed at Gillhoughly's Reef, Haleakaloha
Never heard of them but holy crap, their books are pricey!

it-costs-more-in-Canada.jpg

Glenda

Registered
Reaction score
I think the price of the books speaks loud and clear.

cdoctor13

Zizban
Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
I dunno if they are. They are in Canada, for one, and I checked out one book about a ship sinking and it was $20 for 200 pages but it also had full color photos in it. Maybe someone from Canada can illuminate us.

Stlight

ideas are floating where they will
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
where you can put sugar sprinkles on lots of thing
I dunno if they are. They are in Canada, for one, and I checked out one book about a ship sinking and it was $20 for 200 pages but it also had full color photos in it. Maybe someone from Canada can illuminate us.

to make a comparison you'd either need one of their books without full color photos, or match it to one with. Those full color, or even a number of black and white photos or illustrations will raise the price.

Disclaimer: this is a general statement. I know absolutely nothing about this particular publisher.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
When you convert Canadian dollars to U.S., their prices are standard for trade-size books.

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
When you convert Canadian dollars to U.S., their prices are standard for trade-size books.

Decided to do a bit of my own research. They are legit and been around for a while. Their books are found in bookstores such as Chapters etc... Also they concentrate mostly on Canadian content books and publish fiction and non fiction.