WIP progress charts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

urbanmum

Village Vagabond
Registered
Reaction score
I was wondering where to get the WIP progress charts that some people have in their signature. Are they available in the 'User CP'? If so, I can't find them.:Huh:

TIA:)

Greenify13

Fair Maiden of War.
Registered
Reaction score
http://picometer.writertopia.com/words=10820%26target=90000%5b/img%5d

Okay that is the link...before you click it read:

where it says 10820 in the link, when you put that up in a seperate page or tab... replace the number with how many words you have written so far...

where it says 90000, replace it with the number of words that is your goal...make sure hit the refresh with your own numbers already in place, a new picture should appear with your specified numbers... Copy the picture and paste it in your signature...
I suggest you save the url so you can change it as you progress in your writing...
Hope this is helpful...

Greenify13

Fair Maiden of War.
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats! I am glad that it worked for you, if you ever need more help just let us know, and you can PM me whenever...I am happy to help to the extent of my ability.
Welcome to AW, I hope you enjoy your visits here!

Greenify13

Fair Maiden of War.
Registered
Reaction score
Zipotes said:
HI, I tried your advice for the picometer. I can make the URL but I can't get it to show up as an image on my siggy. It just shows the tags and the link. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks

Greenify13pm said:
Thank you for PMing me, I will try my best to have this situation rectified.

First I would like to suggest that since I am assuming this means you were able to put your own numbers in correctly:
When you get the word count looking "right" with your own numbers, to copy the picture itself and paste it on your signature. You do not need to put the actual URL on the signature. Just the picture itself.

If my assumption is incorrect:
Please read through the instructions and try again, you may have accidentally deleted more then just the previous numbers or added more then just your own.

I truly hope that this will get you the desired outcome, if not please let me know and I will see what else I can do to assist. I will also post this on the thread itself just in case someone else comes across the same issue.

Good luck!

Greenify13
I posted this here just in case any one else runs into the same confusion...

Achromasia

I like the Writertopia one. lol

I use one from tickerfactory because I like seeing the big sliding scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.