• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

AW listed on Whispers & Warnings--for 2nd time

IceCreamEmpress

Hapless Virago
Registered
Reaction score
I will happily offer myself as a male prostitute to pay this bill for AW.

You have made me think of this amazing and NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! AND IF YOUR KIDS ARE AROUND, MAY RAISE TOO MANY EMBARRASSING QUESTIONS!!! bit from Flight of the Conchords which you can see here.

Noah Body

Entertainment Ronin
Registered
Reaction score
I will happily offer myself as a male prostitute to pay this bill for AW. Whether AW makes any money from this venture is highly suspect, but being the community minded dude I am, I thought to take one for the team.

Well, with a name like Sean Cummings, you might be in the right line of work after all. ;)

Nandi

Registered
Reaction score
So...to ask again the earlier question: if we click on the PayPal thingy above to make a donation, Mac, can you not use this where it is most needed?

If not, how can we support the fund that needs an infusion of capital?

Last edited:

Deleted member 42

So...to ask again the earlier question: if we click on the PayPal thingy above to make a donation, Mac, can you not use this where it is most needed?

If not, how can we support the fund that needs an infusion of capital?

You can send Mac a PM saying I just donated and I'd like you to use the funds for [whatever], specifying what you'd like.

Chrisla

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Now, you see, I just always assumed that any money donated went where it was needed -- and that was your call -- unless it was specifically earmarked for something by the donor. For example, if I donated $20.00 through the PayPal button up top, I assumed you would use it where it was needed for all of AW since they are all interconnected in my mind and you are the only one who knows where the most pressing deficits are.

The only exception to this would be if, for example, there was a donation drive to buy a new server and I donated $20.00 with a note "for new server," then I would expect it to go to the new server fund.

Me, too. So, if we want to make another donation, where would we specify that it's to be used for whatever you need? (Seems to me that I just clicked the button and entered my PayPal info, and I don't remember any space for comments. But, then, my memory is in its declining years. . .)

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You can send Mac a PM saying I just donated and I'd like you to use the funds for [whatever], specifying what you'd like.

Me, too. So, if we want to make another donation, where would we specify that it's to be used for whatever you need? (Seems to me that I just clicked the button and entered my PayPal info, and I don't remember any space for comments. But, then, my memory is in its declining years. . .)

:) See the above quote.

popbunny

Registered
Reaction score
I made a donation - I'm really enjoying this site. I got embroiled in a massive debate on a local moms (moms can be crazy) forum and decided to leave the board. I was lost until I found AW!