The Absolute Write Blogroll

IReidandWrite

Registered
Reaction score
Eek, sorry!

Um....I'm having a little trouble finding where to put the AW blogroll.....

Again, I'm really sorry.

IReidandWrite

Registered
Reaction score
That's cool. I thought you might've thought this was a different thread. Let us know when you insert the blogroll and I'll add you.

I, um..... :eek: I don't know where to put the Blogroll. Sorry! :p

IReidandWrite

Registered
Reaction score
Oops. And me forgetting my BlogSpot email (it was a while ago!), and password. LOL.

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
I've removed the blogroll for now, while I fiddle around with my layout, so you'd better take me off the list for now. I will let you know when I put it back up, though.

While I'm here, a question: why did it always appear on my blog with a little red cross at the top instead of an image? Was there a problem with how I installed it, or with my computer? Just wondering.

bsolah

AW's Resident Commie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.benjaminsolah.com
This is awesome! Can I be added please? http://www.touchoffiction.blogspot.com

Added! :D

I've removed the blogroll for now, while I fiddle around with my layout, so you'd better take me off the list for now. I will let you know when I put it back up, though.

While I'm here, a question: why did it always appear on my blog with a little red cross at the top instead of an image? Was there a problem with how I installed it, or with my computer? Just wondering.

Hey, you've been removed. Hope you come back soon :)

The red cross is my fault because I still haven't gotten around to adding an image yet.

bsolah

AW's Resident Commie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.benjaminsolah.com
The code has been updated! Change the code to get the cool new graphic. See my blog to see what it looks like first. If people don't like it, I can make a new one.