The Absolute Write Blogroll

pmadams

Registered
Reaction score
Website
pmadams.wordpress.com
Problems adding

I tried to add the blogroll to my blog, but it didn't work. It brought up the box, but nothing inside of it. No words or anything. Any ideals how to fix it?

bsolah

AW's Resident Commie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.benjaminsolah.com
You guys are both added.

If you want, feel free to add a link to this thread in your signature to help recruit more people. We currently have 35 links and almost 50000 hits to the blogroll.

bettieless, the box above is my fault. There's meant to be a picture there, but I haven't added it yet. Make sure you stay subscribed to this feed so that when I update the code, you'll know.

bsolah

AW's Resident Commie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.benjaminsolah.com
pmadams, I'm not sure what's wrong with your blog. I'll have a look when I spend some time at home on the computer because wordpress.com blogs are blocked at work. It seems a lot of people with wordpress.com blogs are having trouble, so if anyone here has had any success, chime in.

dawn_meadows, you've been added.

bsolah

AW's Resident Commie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.benjaminsolah.com
Hey Dawn, I've just added you to the new blogroll.

I started this one a few months ago from scratch because a lot of people on the old blogroll had removed the code, and Kristy wanted to hand it over.

pmadams

Registered
Reaction score
Website
pmadams.wordpress.com
Can I have my blog at http://ilovesmalltowns.blogspot.com added? I have another blog at http://pmadams.wordpress.com that I wanted added also, but I can't get the blogroll installed correctly. Is it possible that since I have the blogroll added to my blog at blogspot that you would go ahead and add both of my blogs? Then, if and when I can figure out how to install it on wordpress, I will do that. Thanks so much!

MissKris

Is the random.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kristindmiller.com
Hi! A handful of us AW YA writers and readers started a blog. Might we be added to the blogroll? I can send ice cream . . .

www.yahighway.blogspot.com

Thanks!

ice-cream-sundae.jpg

blogroll forthcoming . . .

bsolah

AW's Resident Commie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.benjaminsolah.com
Hi ToddWBush and MissKris, could you add the blogroll code before requesting to be added? It said that clearly in the original post.

Hi pmadams. I added your first blog but can't add the other unless you add the code to it. People have reported problems adding it to wordpress though. If you work it out, let us know so others can add it too.