Chanukah scene with dreidle and menorah

AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 913141516171819

Thread: The Absolute Write Blogroll

It looks like someone on here with blogspot used this code, but it doesn't work on mine. I keep getting huge error messages.

http://kasi-kcblake.blogspot.com

Just because one handy tool for keeping a bunch of links together has gone doesn't mean that they can't be done the old-fashioned way.
    The blog, which may not be updated regularly enough. -- I'm linking to other AW blogs here. -- There's some nonsense here when I can be bothered.
    Don't hold your breath...

Quote Originally Posted by AbielleRose View Post
    Dude, I am not that flexible.
    Quote Originally Posted by aliwood View Post
    The SFF Review Educational Supplement is now open. I'll be listing books, podcasts, online courses and anything else that aims to help the SFF writer improve their skills, provided they're free. (the books, podcasts, online courses and anything else, not the writers)

The British Comics Database is growing. Or mutating. I'm not quite sure which, yet.

Do we still have a blogroll?

Anyone that wants to be on my blogroll, let me know. And you can add me to yours, if you want to. But I'm not really picky about it.
    I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. --Thomas Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraW
    You're a smug, sneering, ranting asshole, and yet even when I despise your position, I like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by swachski
    You're a gentleman and a scholar...
    Learning to run, T'ai Chi style--blogging about running and Eastern philosophy
    Ponds of Happenstance--blogging about politics, economics, and history
    Sailor on the Ponds--tweeting about everything

I, Westworld: player pianos and the human condition

I'm hopelessly behind in updating the one on my blog, but I'll add you now.

The actual widget for the scrolling one, is - I think - completely kaput now. Aside from my hopeless idea of pages and pages links to blogs, there isn't much which can be done to make a big list easily.
    The blog, which may not be updated regularly enough. -- I'm linking to other AW blogs here. -- There's some nonsense here when I can be bothered.
    Don't hold your breath...

Quote Originally Posted by AbielleRose View Post
    Dude, I am not that flexible.
    Quote Originally Posted by aliwood View Post
    The SFF Review Educational Supplement is now open. I'll be listing books, podcasts, online courses and anything else that aims to help the SFF writer improve their skills, provided they're free. (the books, podcasts, online courses and anything else, not the writers)

The British Comics Database is growing. Or mutating. I'm not quite sure which, yet.

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

The Whisper of Papers

Hi there, I have already added the normal HTML code to my blog down at the page... but I can't see anything there :O .. and I don't really know what the problem is ....

however, if you can add me to your blogroll, here are the name & URL of my website!

Name: The Whisper of Papers
    URL: http://thewhisperofpapers.blogspot.com/

Thank you very much and if you have a solution to the normal HTML code, then please let me know ....

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin Zoe_Perdita's Avatar
    I've love to be added as well:

Zoe Perdita's Eccentric Erotica: http://zoeperdita.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much!

An Author in Search of a Plot Catadmin's Avatar
    Has anyone figured out how to add the blogroll for the self-hosted WordPress sites?

EDIT: And, after I posted this, I saw the notes about the site that hosts the blog roll going away. Whoops. Nevermind.
    Brandie Tarvin
    Urania Publication Coordinator, Musa Publishing
    Graduate: Viable Paradise XIII (KALE!!!)
    Member: HWA, IAMTW, SFWA (Writing Organizations)
    Webpage: www.brandietarvin.net
    Blog: brandietarvin.livejournal.com
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/wannabewriter06
    Google+: https://plus.google.com/100891322152106439508/about

See me at the Baltimore Book Festival: http://www.baltimorebookfestival.com...ule/all-events

Hi! I just recently started a writing blog over at my site. It primarily targets aspiring or currently self-pubbed / e-pubbed writers. Guest posts are very much welcome and anything about writing / publishing is okay. I have 10,000 unique visitors each month, and I'll make sure to promote your work on my FB and Twitter as well. If you're interested, feel free to drop me a line here or at my site! Thank you.
    Last edited by mairi; 05-27-2013 at 12:25 PM. Reason: added link

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 913141516171819