AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [ezine] ADRPages.com

Onlyifyouwanttowillyoufin daway-Enya inkkognito's Avatar

[ezine] ADRPages.com

Ha, this is a good one! Just got it as spam today. Keep reading down to the bold parts (my bolding):

My name is Daniel Edward Gordon, and I am an editor-writer for ADRPAGES.COM (http://www.adrpages.com), an expanding online magazine dedicated to connecting alternative dispute resolution, conflict resolution (inclusive of coaching) and peace practitioners with the purchasing public. The magazine specializes in coverage of professional women.

Would you be interested in being the subject of an ADRPages Interview (E-Chat) or writing an ADRPages GuestBlog? I believe that our readers might find a discussion of your experiences as a counselor and life coach — especially in light of recent difficulties, such as the high unemployment rate and the housing crisis — to be extremely helpful and informative. Any advice you could share with newcomers to the field would also be enlightening.

Information regarding ADRPages.com is located on the website at the 'Advertise With Us' tab. Our prices for the articles — which range from $35 to $75, depending upon the choice of section — are located under the 'Contact Us' tab.

Biographical information about our founder and publisher, Ms. Fey Ugokwe, J.D., and the growing positive feedback regarding our magazine can be accessed via the LinkedIn bar on the same 'Contact Us' page.
    -------------------
    So basically they want me to pay to be interviewed/pay to have an article written about me/pay to write an article for them? Uh, no thanks. I'm used to being the person who is getting paid.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Parent company, Wharton King, LLC: http://whartonking.com/
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    ADRPages didn't survive '10. Wharton King's social media efforts continue with the Pink Purse International blog. http://pinkpurseinternational.blogspot.com/
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: