AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 59101112131415

Thread: Levine Greenberg Rostan Literary Agency (formerly Levine Greenberg Literary Agency)

Who's going for a beer? waylander's Avatar
    Stephanie Roston is noted as repping fantasy on AQ and the AW fantasy agents thread though her bio on the LGR site doesn't mention it.

"wonderfully old-school epic adventure fare"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcvasKnJlV8

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin
    Email query 6/17/15
    Full request! 7/28/15

Instead of using the online form, I sent an email query addressing Stephanie Rostan herself. (Site says that's okay.) Her bio mentioned liking work that straddles genres, so with my oddball genre-bender I knew I had to leap on that. After 3 weeks I had pegged this as a rejection, since their site states that no reply after 3 weeks is a no, but 6 weeks after querying I got a full request. Woo!! Now crossing my fingers...

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin
    I received a rejection from Mrs. Skurnick same day.

Quote Originally Posted by MKrys View Post
    For anyone who's interested in recent information on YA agent Kerry Sparks of Levine Greenberg, I've got an interview with her up on my blog today. She's fantastic! http://michelle-krys.blogspot.ca/
    Bummer. I can't get to it. I see your old blog for a moment that says something about I'll be redirected--

And I am. To a blank page. Kerry is the one I'm checking out.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Direct link to blog post (from Apr '12): http://michelle-krys.blogspot.ca/201...ks-of.html?m=1
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

figuring it all out quianaa2001's Avatar
    Has anyone queried this agency lately? Any info on Stephanie Rostan's times?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 59101112131415