Hello!

brgray19

Registered
Reaction score
I'm also new and decided to join after lurking for awhile. I sent out a query to my top agent and now have a partial with her for a short exclusive period, so I'd appreciate any suggestions on threads I can participate in to help pass the excruciating waiting time!

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
HI!!
I'm also new and decided to join after lurking for awhile. I sent out a query to my top agent and now have a partial with her for a short exclusive period, so I'd appreciate any suggestions on threads I can participate in to help pass the excruciating waiting time!
We have genre forums and funny forums (Office Party) and forums to kick around ideas or discuss politics. What tickles your fancy?

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the watercooler :welcome:

Hmm, threads you can look at. Well, you could take a peek at the newbie guide, which is in a sticky thread at the top of the Newbie Forum. If you have any problems you can PM (private message) me and I'll see if I can help, or you can post in the Super-Dooper Newbie 'Ask the Mod' thread at the top of the newbie forum.

To find out about the various buttons and icons, and also about rep points, how to PM (private message) members, custom avatars and a whole host of other useful stuff, check out Cathy_C's thread, which is also stickied at the top of the Newbie forum, Next on our tour, if you'll look to the left, you'll notice...

And for fun, we have the terrific Newbie Question of the Day thread. Pop in and have a go at answering a few of the really easy questions (the link is in the sig line below). They are easy. Yep, they are. And it's so much fun.

Oh, and do you like double choc-chip cookies? :D

ragefaith

Wants to be Yami when she grows up.
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome: Well done on snagging your top agent's interest!

brgray19

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I just told my husband how nice you all are. :)

Hmmm...I didn't realize there was so much to tickle my fancy. Maybe I'll try the no news purgatory thread!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
5-2.gif

vixey

C'est la vie!
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW, brgray!

Calixus

OMG! What'd you say then??
Registered
Reaction score
The Smoky Mountains of Tennessee (go Vols!)
Hey! Welcome to the AW cooler! :hi:

We are a friendly bunch and you should be able to find anything you are interested in here. And don’t worry about Jed, the newbie Mod. He looks fierce but he is really a big green softy…well a kinda lumpy softy. It is from all those bruises from pokes with sticks…:e2poke:
Anyway, Welcome and make yourself at home. We tend to party a lot around here, hope you like to dance....

:PartySmil

PS- if you are looking for fun places to start exploring these are my personal favorites:

Jed's Super-Dooper Newbie 'Traditional Irish Pub' and Pink Flamingo Emporium

old abandoned air duct

The Looney Bin