Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Page 1 of 13 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: EVEN NEWER 3-WORD POST!!!

EVEN NEWER 3-WORD POST!!!

In the moonlight
    I mostly hang out in Office Party. Mostly.

It Bloggles the Mind

In the moonlight, looking up at
    A dream is just an answer to a question we have yet learn't how to ask
    -------------------------------
    A Journal For All Seasons - David Pursglove

In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars

In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple

It Bloggles the Mind

In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in

In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love.

It Bloggles the Mind

In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love. Near the river

In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love. Near the river they had just

It Bloggles the Mind

In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love. Near the river they had just reached a grassy

In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love. Near the river they had just reached a grassy spot where they

It Bloggles the Mind

In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love. Near the river they had just reached a grassy spot where they started to search

In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love. Near the river they had just reached a grassy spot where they started to search for a place

It Bloggles the Mind

In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love. Near the river they had just reached a grassy spot where they started to search for a place to embrace each

I didn't want to work. It was as simple as that. I distrusted work, disliked it. I thought it was a very bad thing that the human race had unfortunately invented for itself.
    -- Agatha Christie

The Pacific Between A Bunch of Stories
    (2006 IPPY Award)

WIP: Beyond the Banyan Tree - draft 9, 125,000 words

Home Page | Blog | Reviews

In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love. Near the river they had just reached a grassy spot where they started to search for a place to embrace each other. Looking around,

It Bloggles the Mind

Let's see what's on special today.. Bufty's Avatar
    In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love. Near the river they had just reached a grassy spot where they started to search for a place to embrace each other. Looking around, Ray's gaze fell
    Everything yields to treatment.

In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love. Near the river they had just reached a grassy spot where they started to search for a place to embrace each other. Looking around, Ray's gaze fell upon a meadow

I didn't want to work. It was as simple as that. I distrusted work, disliked it. I thought it was a very bad thing that the human race had unfortunately invented for itself.
    -- Agatha Christie

(2006 IPPY Award)

In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love. Near the river they had just reached a grassy spot where they started to search for a place to embrace each other. Looking around, Ray's gaze fell on Penelope's shadow.

It Bloggles the Mind

In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love. Near the river they had just reached a grassy spot where they started to search for a place to embrace each other. Looking around, Ray's gaze fell on Penelope's shadow. He realized how

{it's funny both Kate and I ended up with similar words, and they even rhymed!}

-- Agatha Christie

(2006 IPPY Award)

In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love. Near the river they had just reached a grassy spot where they started to search for a place to embrace each other. Looking around, Ray's gaze fell on Penelope's shadow. He realized how lovely she was

{it's funny both Kate and I ended up with similar words, and they even rhymed!}[/QUOTE]

It Bloggles the Mind

In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love. Near the river they had just reached a grassy spot where they started to search for a place to embrace each other. Looking around, Ray's gaze fell on Penelope's shadow. He realized how lovely she was with stars in

In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love. Near the river they had just reached a grassy spot where they started to search for a place to embrace each other. Looking around, Ray's gaze fell on Penelope's shadow. He realized how lovely she was with stars in her eyes. He

It Bloggles the Mind

In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love. Near the river they had just reached a grassy spot where they started to search for a place to embrace each other. Looking around, Ray's gaze fell on Penelope's shadow. He realized how lovely she was with stars in her eyes. He whispered sweet nothing

(are we trying to see how many cliches we can jam into this little gem? :p )

-- Agatha Christie

(2006 IPPY Award)

In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love. Near the river they had just reached a grassy spot where they started to search for a place to embrace each other. Looking around, Ray's gaze fell on Penelope's shadow. He realized how lovely she was with stars in her eyes. He whispered sweet nothings in her ears.

(are we trying to see how many cliches we can jam into this little gem?)

(maybe; PA would love this story)

It Bloggles the Mind

In the moonlight, looking up at the yellow stars, a young couple strolled hand in hand, desperately in love. Near the river they had just reached a grassy spot where they started to search for a place to embrace each other. Looking around, Ray's gaze fell on Penelope's shadow. He realized how lovely she was with stars in her eyes. He whispered sweet nothings in her ears.

Penelope giggled, "What

-- Agatha Christie

(2006 IPPY Award)

Penelope giggled, "What a romantic you

It Bloggles the Mind

Page 1 of 13 123456711 ... LastLast