Purgatory's Pit of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellion92

A cat may not look at a king
Registered
Reaction score
(((Cricket))) Yay Madder! Good to see you! Weren't you peed on by several cicadas last summer? That's one reason NOT to look forward to summer. But I am anyway!

Cricket18

Gnawing my hairless tail
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, crap...that was cicada pee? I thought it was triple sec I'd poured into my Maggot-Tai. Oh, well, cheers!

madderblue

Beagle Lips.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thersamatsuura.com
Wow, yeah, that was a year ago...the old cicada showers episode. But I'll call it triple sec from now on. Oh my, I almost sound positive.

Here's something slightly Pittish. Every year for the past twelve years our neighborhood does River Sludge Cleaning on Mother's Day. We all have to go out in our thigh high rubber boots, scrape the stinky mud and crap out of the river and put it into bags. *nasty*

Catwoman

And your point is...?
Registered
Reaction score
Waves to madder -- bring all the bags of stinky crap to the Pit. We need to redecorate.

{{Cricket}}

Well, in true pittish fashion, all the opossums are now dead. Turns out the mama was dead all day yesterday under the shed, not just playing dead, and 2 out of 3 babies died. The last one I tried to feed and keep warm, but I think he had gone too long without food so he didn't make it thru the night.

So now I have 4 dead possums...

Leigh.Lyons

Bored Fanatic
Registered
Reaction score
That sucks, Cat!!

I got a call from my mom yesterday that my birds had produced a baby, not just eggs like they usually do. In the time it took for me to call her back, apparently it died. Feh.

kellion92

Registered
Reaction score
A sad day for Pit critters. Hugs, Leigh and Cat.

Cricket18

Gnawing my hairless tail
Registered
Reaction score
R.I.P. Critters. :(

Tomorrow is the start of my 6-day work week.

Blech.

On the bright side....what am I saying? Just like there's no crying in baseball, there's no bright side in the Pit.

kellion92

Registered
Reaction score
(((Cricket)))

May you have an acceptable natal anniversary, Snapster!

Catwoman

And your point is...?
Registered
Reaction score
{{Leigh}}

{{Cricket}} Thought things would calm down after the 15th for you.

Happy Birthday Snappy Snapps! May you have a non-disastrous, thought-provoking and high-caloric (cake!) day!

Have a wicked head cold today. As I type, my nose is running and it's not a pretty sight. Or taste. Blech.

Cricket18

Gnawing my hairless tail
Registered
Reaction score
Modest Natal Day, Snappy.

{{{Cat}}} Boo for colds.

{{Cricket}} Thought things would calm down after the 15th for you.

:ROFL:I have a new adage at my job...Marketing never sleeps.

silver76

Living the Dream (Nightmare)
Registered
Reaction score
happy birthday snapps! :) sorry too cherry. *waves* and (((hugs))) to everyone. i am still alive- barely ;)

kellion92

Registered
Reaction score
Ah, lurking Clovia comes in handy with the stabbity! So helpful, and so very, very scary.

Hello there, Silver, our lucky Pit escapee. Or are you out on parole, back to visit the parole officer so they don't throw you back in here for good?

silver76

Living the Dream (Nightmare)
Registered
Reaction score
ohhh i have definitely not escaped. dealing with any amount of shitty reviews and worrying about sales is PIT-CITY... so i've been here- under the couch :).

Cricket18

Gnawing my hairless tail
Registered
Reaction score
*stabbity stabbity stab stab stab*

Where's the cute smiley with the sharp knife? Fine, I'll just use this chainsaw. :e2chain:

What's up, chica?

I thought that was you under the couch, Silver. ;)

soulcascade

Bright lights induce scuttling
Registered
Reaction score
Diva Chihuahua

*eyes Cat's Chihuahua* harumph...bark at ME and then curl up into my ever-so-convenient lap ;)

Glad you reunited the family Cat!

Possums aren't known for their great maternal urges, so she maybe just lost him on accident.
:ROFL:

Here's my cockroach story.
One early morning, I boiled the kettle and make myself a cuppa and drank it. Then, just before leaving the house, I thought, I should really fill the kettle for my hubster. So I took the lid off and was about to refill under the tap, when I noticed a 'boiled' cockroach floating around in the water.
Yep, I had myself a nice hot cup of cockroach juice for breakfast. *still shudders and dry heaves thinking about it*

DUDE! :eek:

It sounds like a bat is flying around the room but it's too dark to see. Just when it occurs to me this could be the roach, *ThwaP!* It lands in my hair!

Oh GROSS! Did you manage to catch it and kill it?

Because I can't resist, I have another bug story. Was watching TV with the hubz one day when I felt something in my hair. I swatted it and then saw this shiny little black bum and two legs kicking...as the beetle (looked like a small June bug) burrowed between my freaking boobs (*shudder*).

I screamed, jumped up, ripped off my shirt and bra and started beating at my boobs and dancing around. Mr. Soul was all 'wtf???' as I flailed around. Ironically enough it was my cat who saved me (not my hubz who was too shocked to come to my rescue) she heard me caterwauling, tore around the corner, found the bug (which was now on the floor trying to crawl away) and chewed the heck out of that sucker. Happened a long time ago but Mr Soul and I still laugh about it today.

((Cricket)) on the pass

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.