Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Brides who personalized traditions/ceremonies

Brides who personalized traditions/ceremonies

I'm writing an article for Wedding Dresses magazine on the changing wedding traditions and how brides today are personalizing their weddings.

I'm looking for couples who are either engaged and planning their wedding or who recently got married. If you personalized wedding traditions to suit your personality and taste, I want to talk to you.

I need to talk to one couple where the bride and groom are both in their twenties and both were married for the first time. For the second couple, I'm looking for the bride to be a first-time bride but over the age of 45.

If this is you, contact me at (mridukhullar at gmail dot com).

Sassy & Mr. Groove sassandgroove's Avatar
    Alabama -my home sweet home.
    I reworked our vows from the old Common Book of Prayer. does that count?
    my creative journey: sassandgroove.wordpress.com

Leela, the bringer of joy, Hoshi, little sweetness and light in a dark package, and Garrus, the buddy boy
    (image on flickr.com http://www.flickr.com/photos/jennymocha/8662266835/)

The Tony Award-winning TemlynWriting's Avatar
    Houston, TX
    Hiya Mridu!

I just e-mailed you!
    Julia Temlyn, Word Therapist
    Temlyn Writing - editing, writing, moderating, social media consulting/management

Blogs: Musical Reviewer Writers Remember Mrs. Write Right, Word Therapist A Mom at Heart: an infertility blog Houston Theatre
    Etc.: Twitter: @JuliaTemlyn & @MusicalReviewer Facebook Linkedin

a work in progress
    Boulder, Colorado
    Ours was a Wiccan handfasting, the ritual being a mix of personalized and traditional elements. Not very recent (midsummer 1998), but it was our first (and still only) and we were in our twenties (and still are). If that sounds like something you can use, PM me?
    Nicole J. LeBoeuf-Little (Niki)

Author, occasionally published. Watch this space for more, or visit the amazing actually writing blog. (It actually writes!)