The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: TTA Press / Crimewave Magazine

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin Lucy Joseph's Avatar

Add Crimewave in there too...

The detective fiction mag. They seem to have two web sites, http://www.gryphonbooks.com/ and http://kennydb.com/index.html. As far as I can tell, the last issue was in April 08, but I can't tell if the web sites are being updated or even which one is the newest site.

I'm having the same problem with Crimewave Magazine. Anyone have any new info? Or any ideas where to send a amateur sleuth story- I've sent previous versions to EQ and Alfred Hitchcock so those are out.

Who's going for a beer? waylander's Avatar

TTA Press / Crimewave Magazine

Crimewave comes out when Andy Cox has enough stories. It really operates more like an anthology series than a magazine

Yeah, I saw Crimewave's new site. It says nothing about submissions or even about short stories, which is why I was wondering what the deal is... Also, the newest issue is a DVD, so I don't know if there are any short stories in there or what. It says: interviews, reviews and MORE!!! I suppose I could order the thing, but money is tight and they are sold out anyway.

Who's going for a beer? waylander's Avatar

Thanks- seems like I missed that post somehow...

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    M'kay, this is why including URLs with questions is helpful. You're asking about TTA Press's mag, not the e/DVD one: http://crimewavemagazine.com/
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Just had a story accepted by Interzone, a SFF magazine that's also under the TTA umbrella. The third part of their magazine superforce is Black Static, a more horror-centric magazine.